skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Junxian's Tech Blog
Welcome here I'm dumping random tech articles into this blog
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Slow DNS lookup for T-Mobile and AT&T
Based on our study, iPhone/AT&T and G2/T-Mobile is really slow for DNS lookup.
But Samsung/Verizon and Palm/Sprint are better.
BbUAYORaXy892uDS11xu
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts Last 7 Days
Big-endian VS Little-endian
I've long been confused by these two concepts, because I didn't find a good way to remember. Today I met with them again and finally...
How to connect G1 GPhone Android T-Mobile with Computer via USB
This is really a simple task. Just connect USB with you gphone and you computer via USB cable. Then in the phone's notification area (on...
iPhone Xcode codesign problem
I met with a really weird problem when programming with iPhone app using xcode Every other time, my build will fail with "Command /usr/...
Break CAPTCHA of AOL Mail and ebay . Crack success rate 10 ~ 15 %
I implemented a java program that can recognize AOL Mail's CAPTCHA with success rate of 1 ~ 2 %. Though not high, but still high enough ...
How to install Darwin Streaming Server in Windows XP
You have to first install activeperl Refer to my article to get this done. Then refer to this and this . Choose earlier version of Darwin ...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
2009
(30)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(4)
Slow DNS lookup for T-Mobile and AT&T
Comparison between Admob and Adsense: which is mor...
iPhone APP using three20 library is rejected
How long does it take Apple App Store to approve a...
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(21)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(17)
Subscribe
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment