skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Junxian's Tech Blog
Welcome here I'm dumping random tech articles into this blog
Sunday, February 27, 2011
iPhone compilation problem
this post
saved my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts Last 7 Days
Big-endian VS Little-endian
I've long been confused by these two concepts, because I didn't find a good way to remember. Today I met with them again and finally...
How to install Darwin Streaming Server in Windows XP
You have to first install activeperl Refer to my article to get this done. Then refer to this and this . Choose earlier version of Darwin ...
Java: How to read pixel RGB values from images
BufferedImage img = null ; int w, h; int pixels[]; try { img = ImageIO.read( new File( "images/secret.jpg" )); w = img....
How to jailbreak iphone with firmware 2.1
Step by step jailbreak iphone with firmware 2.1 1. Install iTunes 8.0 (I used 8.0.0.35) 2. Download the latest 2.1 IPSW firmware from Apple ...
(no title)
I'm using AFNetworking to access a HTTPS website. AFHTTPRequestOperationManager *manager = [ AFHTTPRequestOperationManager mana...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(4)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(1)
iPhone compilation problem
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(21)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(17)
Subscribe
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment